Banana Protein Muffins
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Serves||Allergy Info|
|5 mins||15-17 mins mins||6-8 Muffins||Contains Gluten|
Looking for a protein snack? Look no further than our Banana Protein Muffins created using All Natural Whey #sugarsnaturalrival…
- Pre-heat oven to 180°
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the dry ingredients
- In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients
- Gradually add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stir continuously.
- Pour the mixture into muffin cases.
- Pop into the pre-heated oven and bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and leave to cool and then serve.
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup oats
- 3/5 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 scoop All Natural Whey
- 3 ripe Bananas
- 1 egg (whisked)
- 6-8 drops lo han honey
- 100ml milk of choice
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence