|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Serves||Allergy Info|
|5 mins||25-30 mins||6-8 squares||Contains Diary|
Here is our delicious Ginger flapjacks recipe! Be sure to post pics of your tasty treats on Instagram using #sugarsnaturalrival…
- Pre-heat oven to 180° and grease baking tin with parchment paper.
- Spoon the butter, honey and mashed banana into a saucepan on a low-medium heat. Gently mix together.
- Next add the Golden Lo Han Guo, fresh ginger and ground ginger. Mix for a few minutes until mixed well.
- Gradually stir in the oats.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and pop into the oven for about 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and leave to cool (if needed pop into the fridge for it to set). Once cool, drizzle over the melted chocolate, pop back into the fridge to allow chocolate to set. Once chocolate is set, cut into squares and serve
- 120g Butter
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 Mashed Banana
- ½ tsp golden lo han guo
- Small Pinch Fresh Ginger (cut into small pieces)
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 220g Oats
- 25g Dark Chocolate (Melted)