|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Serves||Allergy Info|
|5 mins||25 mins||6-8||Contains Diary, Contains Gluten, Contains Nuts|
Here is our delicious Blueberry Muffins recipe featuring Golden Lo Han Guo. Be sure to post pics of your tasty treats on Instagram using #sugarsnaturalrival…
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk up the eggs, then add the Luo Han Guo. Whisk together for about 4-5 minutes, until fluffy smooth texture.
- Add the melted butter and whisk for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Gradually add the flour, baking powder and nutmeg to the mixture. Combine the ingredients together.
- Once mixture is combined, pop into the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Take out of the fridge, gradually add the blueberries to the batter.
- Carefully spoon the mixture into the muffin cases, fill each case to just over half way.
- Pop into the oven for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Place on a cooling rack to cool and then serve.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Golden Luo Han Guo
- 110g Melted Butter
- 110g Plain flour
- 30g Almond Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch nutmeg
- 2-3 Handful of blueberries
You may also like…
Chocolate Avocado Loaf Cake
Courgette Chocolate Brownies
Delicious Blueberry Muffins - Sweetened using Golden Lo Han Guo - Monk Fruit