|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Serves||Allergy Info|
|20-25 mins||0 mins||8-10 Slices|
Contains Dairy, Contains Gluten
- Place digestive biscuits into a sealable bag. With a rolling pin, bash the biscuits until they are crumbled.
- In a mixing bowl combine the crumbled digestive biscuits with the melted butter and golden lo han guo.
- Spoon the biscuit mixture into a 20cm spring-form cake tin lined with baking parchment. Press the mixture firmly down with a metal spoon until even. Chill in the refrigerator until set.
- In a mixing bowl beat together the mascarpone, lo han guo, vanilla extract and lemon juice.
- Once combined, fold in double cream – mix well.
- Spoon the creamy mixture onto the chilled biscuit base. Make sure the cream mixture is spread evenly; use a pallet knife to ensure even spread.
- Place in refrigerator to set for 1 hour.
- Remove cheesecake from tin and gently place on serving plate. Sprinkle the dark chocolate over the top and add raspberries. All ready to serve
- 100g Digestive Biscuits
- 50g Butter (melted)
- Slightly less than ¼ teaspoon (small pinch) golden lo han guo
- 500g Cream Cheese
- ¼ Teaspoon lo han guo
- 1 tsp spoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Lemon (squeezed juice)
- 200ml Double Cream
- 10g Dark Chocolate (grated)
- ½ Punnet Raspberries