|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Serves||Allergy Info|
|10 mins||40 mins||10-12||Contains Gluten, Contains Dairy, Contains Nuts|
- Pre-heat oven to 180 ° and lightly grease a loaf tin with baking parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift in the self raising flour, add the almond flour, golden lo han guo and baking powder. Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Gradually add all of the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and spread mixture evenly. Pop into the oven and cook for about 40 minutes or until golden brown. To check that the banana loaf is cooked all the way through put a fine skewer through the centre. If it comes out clean then the banana loaf is cooked.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes before using a palette knife to gently loosen the cake out of the tin. Remove the baking paper and pop onto a wire rack to cool completely. Once cooled, cut into slices and serve.
- 225g Self Raising Flour
- 75g Almond Flour
- 1 ½ tsp golden lo han guo
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 100g butter, melted
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 2 tbsp milk
You may also like…