Fruit Tea Loaf
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Serves||Allergy Info|
|10 mins||90 mins||8-10 Slices||Contains Gluten, Contains Dairy|
- Pre-heat oven to 180°
- In a medium sized bowl, add the mixed dried fruit. Pour in the black tea, cover with Clingfilm and leave to soak for 4 hours or preferably overnight.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour, golden lo han guo, cinnamon and add the eggs. Mix together well.
- Gradually add the dried fruit to the mixture, combine all the ingredients together.
- Pour the fruit tea loaf mixture into a prepared tin. Pop into the oven and cook for 1-1 ½ hours. To ensure that it is cooked, place a skewer into the middle and ensure it comes out clean.
- Leave on cooling rack to cool, then serve with a little bit of butter spread over the top.
- 350g Mixed Dried Fruit
- 350ml Black Tea
- 190g Self-Raising Flour
- 1 tsp Golden luo Han Guo
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs (whisked)