Coconut Almond Flapjacks
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Serves||Allergy Info|
|5 mins||25 mins||6-8 squares||Contains Nuts|
- Pre-heat oven to 180° and grease baking tin with parchment paper.
- Spoon the coconut oil and almond butter into a saucepan on a low-medium heat. Gently mix together.
- Add the golden lo han guo and mix.
- Gradually stir in the oats, mixed fruit and pumpkin seeds.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and pop into the oven for about 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and leave to cool (if needed pop into the fridge for it to set). Once cool and set, cut into squares.
- 2 tbsp coconut Oil (plus little more to grease tin)
- 2 tbsp smooth Almond butter
- ½ tsp golden lo han guo
- 130g oats
- 1/2 cup Mixed Fruit
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
You may also like…