Choc Chip Cookies
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Serves||Allergy Info|
|10 mins||20 mins||6-8 Cookies|
Contains Gluten, Contains Nuts, Contains Dairy
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the egg and Luo Han Guo together.
- Add the butter & vanilla extract, continue to whisk for 3-5 minutes until fluffy.
- Sieve the plain flour, almond flour and bicarbonate of soda in. Combine all the ingredients together.
- Cut the dark chocolate into small chunks or put into a plastic sealable bag and bash with a rolling pin. Add the dark chocolate chunks into the mixture.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into a small ball and place on the baking tray, flatten slightly.
- Pop in the oven for about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 1 Egg
- ¼ tsp Luo Han Guo
- 100g Butter (Melted)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 170g Plain Flour
- 30g Almond Flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 75g Dark Chocolate