|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Serves||Allergy Info|
|10 mins||25 mins||6-8 Glasses||Vegan|
- Peel the Orange, Lime and Lemon. Add the peel to a large saucepan.
- Split the vanilla pod and add to the large saucepan. Also add the cloves, star anise, cinnamon stick, grated nutmeg, orange juice, and 1/2 bottle of wine.
- Place the saucepan on a medium heat and allow to simmer for 5 minutes. Increase the heat to allow the red wine to come to a boil, heat for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the red wine and simmer for 5 minutes until Mulled Wine is warm. If you would like the spices to infuse the wine further, leave on a low/medium heat for a couple of hours (take out the star anise if you would like it less aniseedy).
- Serve the Mulled Wine and allow to cool to desired temperature.
- 1 Orange
- 1 Lime
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Vanilla Pod
- 1 tsp lo han guo
- 6 cloves
- 6 Star Anise
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Nutmeg
- 2 bottles red wine
You may also like…