|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Serves||Allergy Info|
|10 mins||40 mins||10-12|
Contains Gluten, Contains Nuts, Contains Dairy
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and prepare baking tin by lining with parchment paper.
- Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl, also add the almonds, cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg, Golden Luo Han Guo & bicarbonate of soda. Mix together.
- Pour the eggs, sunflower oil, carrots and whole milk into a separate bowl. Lightly whisk together.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together well.
- Crumble up the walnuts and blend into the cake mixture.
- Pour the cake mixture into prepared tin, pop into the oven for 25-35 minutes or until the cake feels springy when you press in the centre.
- Leave to cool on a cooling rack.
- For the topping, put all the ingredients into a bowl. Mix together and then evenly spread onto the cooled cake.
- Add the walnuts to the top for decoration and then place cake onto serving plate.
- 300g Self Raising Flour
- 50g Ground Almonds
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 ½ tsp Golden Luo Han Guo
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 4 eggs
- 100ml Sunflower Oil
- 300g Carrots, coarsely grated
- 3 tbsp whole milk
- 50g Walnuts (Plus about 8 for the top)
- 300g Cream Cheese
- ¼ tsp Luo Han Guo
- Orange (Grated zest)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract