Frozen Strawberry Yoghurt
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Serves||Allergy Info|
- In a food processor, add the strawberries and squeezed lemon (remove all the pips beforehand). Whiz up for a few seconds.
- Add the Yoghurt and Luo Han Guo. Whiz in the processor for a few seconds until it is a smooth consistency.
- For speedy results, use an ice cream maker to freeze the yoghurt mixture OR place in an airtight container and freeze for about 3-4 hours. It’s all ready to serve!
- 2 Punnets of strawberries (without the green stalks)
- 1 Lemon
- 500g Greek Style plain Yoghurt
- ¼ teaspoon Luo Han Guo
- 100ml Double Cream